We have developed the students Learning Management System (LMS) Using Moodle.
Students are advised to make good use of these Online e-Learning resource to gain better understanding of the subjects of study. This e-Learning facility is designed for the students to supplement the study materials and facilitate better preparation for examinations.
To access/ view the e-Learning modules, a Student is required to enter your unique username and password provided to you at the time admission. In case If you have not got username and password please contact the class admin of respective branch or send your Name, Mobile number, Email ID and group (PCM / PCB / PCMB) to the following mobile number: 9665050365.
you may send your contact information at the following Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive your password in SMS and in Email.
Some of the major salient features of Nuclear E-Learning are as follows:
- Anytime/ Anywhere Online Learning: Students would be able to learn according to their own choice of time and place convenience through the Internet.
- Examination Oriented: The e-Lectures would inter alia also discuss questions appearing in past examinations for exam oriented learning and development.
- Online Self-Assessment Quiz: Students can make a Self-Assessment of their understanding of the subject.
- Quality Lectures: Lectures contributed by leading and experienced Faculty.
- Uniformity: This e-Learning facility aims to make available quality lectures uniformly.
- Multimedia Lectures: The multimedia e-lectures are practically like a teacher writing on the blackboard with audio lecture/ explanation.
Students are advised to view the Salient Features, Demo Lessons and Requirements to access/ view the e-Learning modules, as available below.
We welcome feedback on the utility of this facility and additional e-Learning modules on topics where additional e-Lectures may be required, which shall be added in due course.
To access this e-Learning facility, a student must have a Multimedia Computer/ Laptop with reasonably good Internet connection (DSL) and latest Adobe Flash Player, which is generally available on most laptops/ computers today, and can be freely downloaded from