Nuclear Online Coaching
Online exam preparation helps you cover your syllabus whenever you are free within the time available. Online coaching lets you prepare for your exams in a calm and comfortable environment, right from the comfort of your home or office. There is no distraction, which helps you focus better. The online Mock tests and study material can be accessed with just a simple click.
Nuclear Home Tutions / Group Tutions
Nuclear Academy has diversified and established itself as a recognized brand in the education sector. Since our inception in 2006 we have been a pioneer in providing the best Private Home Tuition and Coaching Classes in Pune. We introduce ourselves as a pioneer, dedicated to have been providing excellent guidance to the students of Std. 11th and Std. 12th Science from different national curriculum and boards viz. State Board, ICSE, CBSE etc.
Nuclear Distance Learning Program
Distance Learning Programme caters the need of those students who are not able to join classes due to economic or family reason but have ardent desire. Simultaneously, it also suits to the need of working professionals, who are unable to join regular classes due to increase in work load or places of their posting.
For Nuclear Distance Learning Program
Or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuclear publication is India’s emerging academic content provider. Nuclear publication is the most reliable source of syllabus oriented content especially designed for students of India. Nuclear Publication Specializes in quality reference notes for standard VIII to XII.
Click Here To Go To Nuclear Publication website
Nuclear Foundation is working in Social, Cultural, Environmental and Science in the Service of the society. Nuclear Foundation is working for creating awareness in the society
In order to know more about Nuclear Foundation Click Here
It is an interface for managing the assignments that are submitted by students and are graded and returned by instructors paperlessly. It facilitates more frequent and quick feedback from instructors to students, therefore, providing more space for students to focus on their mistakes and learn better.
What Can a Student do with Google Classroom
- Share a message with the class: On the Stream tab, click inside the Share with Your Class box to write something to your entire class. You can also attach files, YouTube videos, and external links to your message.
- View assignments: The Assignments box on the left side of the Stream tab lists your assignments and their due dates. Click View All to see all of your assignments. You can click To-Do to see the assignments you have yet to complete, or Done to see your completed assignments.
- Open an assignment: On the Stream tab, assignments appear in the left Assignments box and in the center column. In the center column, click Open to view an assignment.
- Comment on assignments: Click in the Add Comment area at the bottom of the assignment box to add a comment about it. Note that you can’t attach files to the comment; you can post only a text message. Your comment is visible to all the other students, plus the teacher.
- E-mail other students: On the Classmates tab, click the envelope icon to the right of a student’s name to send an e-mail message to that student.
- Access the Google Drive for the class: On the About tab, click the Google Drive folder to view the documents that are hosted on the Google Drive for the class. Your teacher may have stored additional materials there, so it’s a good habit to check it frequently.
Join the Nuclear Google Classroom
Wath this Video
In order to join the Nuclear Google Classroom as a student, Click Here